Friday, August 21, 2009

Update on Life

So, I'm back in L.A. after an amazing summer at the Ranch. I'm looking for work, and not having much success. Can't expect too much in the first week though. I do, however, have a contact to possibly to media work for a non-profit organization called Rock for Justice. Hopefully something pans out there. Also, my mom's dad, whom I call "Dadcu" (Dodd-kee), which is welsh for "grandfather," is in very bad health. We're all pretty sure he's on his way out, and it could be a day, a week, a month....who knows? This might sound kind of bad, but I hope that for his sake, he goes sooner than later. The last time I got to see him, me and the family prayed with him, and I'm at peace with that being my last moment with him. I'm just restless over getting the call that he's gone. If you're a praying person, please pray for my family, and for little pain as he prepares to pass on.
I'm going to do my best to get back in to posting on here more regularly. It was difficult this summer. I was pretty busy. I hope you haven't given up on me ;)

Blessings!

No comments: