Monday, June 22, 2009

Ranch Update

So we've done two videos so far, and today marks the first day of the first session of Second Wind. All the campers are junior high and high school kids, and it's usually a fun, yet insane two weeks for the video crew. We had a couple days over the weekend, and I don't know why, but I was in a funk (mostly yesterday). I think I was just tired. Also, I'm pretty bummed because somehow my left knee got out of whack. I thought it was just sore from doing 3 laps around the wagon wheel (roughly 3 miles) last week, but it's still hurting. Going up and down stairs, or hills, and running are not kind to it at the moment. So I have to go easy for a while which means no JH Sports for me. Sad day. Better to miss JH Sports, and be healthy for the Wilderness in a week (the Wilderness involves a lot of hiking).
Anyway, enough complaining. I'm still having a blast overall. I've been playing rhythm guitar for worship with Ronnie Freeman, and I love it. I've also been leading worship with Trenton (Ronnie's lead guitarist) on Monday nights for the staff. I'm loving that too. Well, I'm already pretty tired, and it's only the first day, so I don't have much to say. I'll try and update sooner than later and tell some stories from Second Wind #1 (there are 2 every summer).

I hope you are all well.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Ashley Cavan said...

sorry about your knee... but at least there are two JH sport nights!! :)
I only have 9 days left! I can not wait!